Working at EY as a Senior Auditor you will acquire the experience and skill set necessary to become a leader of the future whilst delivering high quality and efficient audits and projects. We offer you the opportunity to get acquainted with a large variety of clients, most of them are well established brands with an international reach.
EY has invested heavily in data analysis tools that support the auditors in their day-to-day life. This reduces the level of manual testing and allows us to carry out audits much more efficiently.
As a Senior Auditor at EY, your job will be to provide independent verification of our clients’ compliance with accounting principles. By doing so, you play an important role in helping businesses accurately reflect their financial picture and, in turn, protect financial market
To qualify for the role you must have
- You obtained a Master Degree in a relevant field and have 3 to 5 years external audit experience;
- You have knowledge of Belgian & International accounting standards (knowledge and experience in US GAAP is considered an asset, but is not a prerequisite);
- Since you are client oriented, it is necessary to have excellent communication skills: you write reports effortlessly, are not afraid to call things into question and are able to give presentations confidently;
- You have an analytical mindset and understand how to verify, challenge and interpret information used to create financial statements or other business data;
- You are a team player and have great coaching skills;
- You have an interest in looking for innovative solutions and working in an increasingly digital audit environment;
- You are fluent in Dutch/French and English.
What working at EY offers
- You will join a young, international, dynamic team, genuinely passionate about its work, within a leading global professional services firm;
- We offer extensive training, both on technical matters, as well as on soft skills and project management;
- We offer you an attractive remuneration package (competitive salary, net allowances and extensive fringe benefits: car and fuel card, smart phone, health insurance, pension plan, etc).;
- We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career without sacrificing your personal priorities;
- At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
At EY, the spotlight is on our people. You are empowered to build your expertise and explore the world so that you can innovate and challenge the status quo.
Because Building a better working world begins here.
This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
We are one international, connected team, with one purpose. We are EY.