Internship Corporate Tax Consultant
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
Our business tax professionals help businesses meet complex demands for tax reporting, compliance and planning, and tax controversy. You’ll work with clients ranging from inspiring entrepreneurs to long-established worldwide organizations, so you will learn all about tax and acquire business skills to advance your career.
- You will work with colleagues from other countries to create a proposal for a global organization offering cross-border compliance and reporting services;
- You will prepare corporate income tax returns and render advisory services for organizations in diverse and specialized industries;
- You will Identify tax savings and risk-reducing opportunities for clients to consider;
- You will analyze the tax return and reporting impacts of corporate restructuring and planning strategies;
- You will create processes that minimize a client’s tax compliance risk;
- You will prepare estimated tax liabilities to assist a client in meeting their tax payment
To qualify for the role you must have
- You are a (preferably last year) master student in (preferably Tax) Law, (Applied) Economics, Accounting, Commercial Engineering or Commercial Sciences or a post-graduate in taxation;
- You have an affinity with Tax and you feel excited to kickstart your career in Tax after your studies;
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch/French and English;
- You are a motivated person and a team player.
- Your school provides you with an internship agreement.
What working at EY offers
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- The possibility to stay at EY (permanent contract) after a positive evaluation.