EY People Advisory Services professionals can help effectively harness the people agenda as part of an integrated business strategy. This can translate into competitive advantage by helping clients get the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things.
Within the Global Mobility team, you are involved in helping clients with global mobility questions linked to inbound and outbound assignees/employees as well as providing advisory services for related topics such as cost-efficient remuneration techniques and employer cost optimization; furthermore, assisting with a variety of compliance matters such as tax returns, payroll simulations, tax audits, tax claims, etc.
To qualify for the role you must have
- You are a (preferably last year) master student in (preferably Tax) Law, (Applied) Economics, Accounting, Commercial Engineering or Commercial Sciences or a post-graduate in taxation;
- You have an affinity with Tax (personal tax matters in an international environment) and you feel excited to kickstart your career in Tax after your studies;
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch/French and English;
- You are a motivated person and a team player;
- Your school provides you with an internship agreement.
What working at EY offers
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- The possibility to stay at EY (permanent contract) after a positive evaluation.