EY People Advisory Services professionals can help effectively harness the people agenda as part of an integrated business strategy. This can translate into competitive advantage by helping clients get the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things.
The Reward team ensures that organizations can offer the best possible Reward experience to their employees. We help our clients to set up a Reward system which is in line with their vision and which also takes into account all relevant implications from a tax & HR perspective.
To qualify for the role you must have
- You are a (preferably last year) master student in Human Resources, Tax, Economics (or similar);
- You have an affinity with Reward and you feel excited to kickstart your career in Reward after your studies;
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch/French and English;
- You are a motivated person and a team player.
- Your school provides you with an internship agreement.
What working at EY offers
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- The possibility to stay at EY (permanent contract) after a positive evaluation.