Internship Reward Consultant
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
EY People Advisory Services professionals can help effectively harness the people agenda as part of an integrated business strategy. This can translate into competitive advantage by helping clients get the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things.
The Reward team ensures that organizations can offer the best possible Reward experience to their employees. We help our clients to set up a Reward system which is in line with their vision and which also takes into account all relevant implications from a tax & HR perspective.
- Ever wondered how the answer to the question ‘How can we Reward you in the best possible way?’ should be? Than you are the new Reward Consultant we are looking for. You will be part of our truly multidisciplinary team of remuneration experts, technology geeks and data wizards. You will be dragged into projects answering client questions such as :
- How can we position ourselves as an attractive employer in the market?
- Should we offer more flexibility in the benefits and remuneration we provide to our employees?
- How can we create a lasting People Experience in our remuneration strategy?
- What are the new trends in the market?
- How can we optimize the current remuneration package of the employee population?
- As an intern within the Reward team, you will help clients with rethinking their reward and remuneration strategy based on the best solutions available in the market. Next to that you will also be involved in the implementation and the deploy of the new solution with the required supporting technology.
To qualify for the role you must have
- You are a (preferably last year) master student in Human Resources, Tax, Economics (or similar);
- You have an affinity with Reward and you feel excited to kickstart your career in Reward after your studies;
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch/French and English;
- You are a motivated person and a team player.
- Your school provides you with an internship agreement.
What working at EY offers
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- The possibility to stay at EY (permanent contract) after a positive evaluation.